lady geeks – are you pink?

 

suspended from a beige silk cord, this heart pendant splits into two parts, revealing a hidden USB memory key. Made of polished stainless steel with fully faceted, asymmetrically-cut Silver Shade crystal, the two halves are held together with a pin. There’s 1GB of data (which is about 250 songs or 1,000 photos) with password protection and high-speed USB 2.0 interface.

word on the street  is that ‘lady geeks’ want more tech and less pink. Only 9% of satchi & satchi survey respondents (british female internet users) want their tech products looking girly and feminine. the remaining 91 percent apparently seek something ‘sleek and sophisticated, more boardroom than teenage bedroom’.

as a proud part of the nine per cent minority, i wish to reclaim all that is pink, or pearlised, or diamante encrusted, or has hello kitty emblazoned across it.

Advertisements

Leave a comment

Filed under cool stuff that i need

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s